Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading.
This week’s musing is… a book meme!What was the last book you…
• borrowed from the library? I just got Wolfsbane by Andrea Creamer, Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs, and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
• bought? Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
• cried over? Uh, I honestly can't remember. Maybe Blood Red Road?
• disliked and couldn’t finish? Impossible. I don't remember who it's by but it's about fairies. And it was super awful...
• read & loved? Blood Red Road. So amazing, I got it from the library and loved it so much I went and bought it!
• got for review? (or: got in the mail?) The Iron Knight from netgally.com
• gave to someone else? The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
• stayed up too late reading? Afterlife by Claudia Gray