So I've been debating on whether or not I wanted to participate in yet another challenge, since my school schedule is so hectic! (And packed with required reading BOO!) And I just haven't been able to do as much reading lately as I like, but most of my review copies are either finished copies, or they're not published until later in the year so March is going to be a good time for me to get ahead (and catch up on Netgalleys)! Therefore, I'm going to try to read at least 10 review copies!
Here are the books I want to read:
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (Finished Copy)
- Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney (Finished Copy)
- The Rivals by Daisy Whitney (Finished Copy)
- Above by Leah Bobet (ARC)
- Beyond by T.P. Boje (Finished Copy)
- Serenity by T.P. Boje (Finished Copy)
- Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday (ARC)
- Slide by Jill Hathaway (E-ARC)
- Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig (E-ARC)
- After the Snow by S.D. Crockett (E-ARC)
Are you doing this challenge too? If so, what are you reading??